cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming Bios update?

thomson1969
Level 8
Hi,

Does anybody knows when there will be a new bios for this motherboard Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming.
The latest one is dated 2019-07-05, an there is nothing about which AGESA its using.
1,337 REPLIES 1,337

Erwin05
Level 10
Because your problem isnt the bios, u can better make a new post on this forum.

dariuszd1
Level 9
Yesterday I took a chance and uploaded a new bios 4602.
CPU Ryzem 5950X, RTX 4090, 32GB RAM 4200MHz
It's ok, nothing bad happens, the computer is gracefully faster.
One important note - after flash and reboot, the UEFI settings are erased and restored to default.
You can load your saved settings from the previous bios version.
After restarting, the computer did not see the disks in this m2 system disk at all, you had to physically power off and power on for the computer to start normally.

Coldy
Level 7
Hello all,

Before i try any fixes found around the google, may aswell ask here for a simple solution or if anyone else experienced the same.

Yesterday i updated my x570 e gaming bios to 4602, however after regular restart and getting into windows 11, the Windows security is showing me a new notification and changing secure boot or TMP options doesnt help.

Uploaded a picture below so everyone knows whats it about, any help is appreciated.

Coldy wrote:
Hello all,

Before i try any fixes found around the google, may aswell ask here for a simple solution or if anyone else experienced the same.

Yesterday i updated my x570 e gaming bios to 4602, however after regular restart and getting into windows 11, the Windows security is showing me a new notification and changing secure boot or TMP options doesnt help.

Uploaded a picture below so everyone knows whats it about, any help is appreciated.

https://www.elevenforum.com/t/enable-or-disable-local-security-authority-lsa-protection-in-windows-1...

Go to option 2 and down load file to desk top /Right click on more options and click merge .:cool:

piemad2010 wrote:
Go to option 2 and down load file to desk top /Right click on more options and click merge .:cool:

Thank you for quick response, did anyone get to conclusion why did bios update tamper with random things within your operating system when it shoulda have just operated within UEFI bios itself?

Coldy wrote:
Hello all,

Hi, I suffer from exactly the same problem with BIOS 4602 in my X570-F motherboard.

Regards.

Shenny
Level 11
I have the same issue without updating the BIOS (still with the old version). I don't know when this happened. It may be related to a Windows update, not the BIOS version.

Erwin05
Level 10

Yes, you are right. Windows doesn't detect the TPM firmware on my PC too. I hope they try to fix this.

Btw, I flashed to the latest BIOS version. No issues detected so far and the performance is still good.