cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming Bios update?

thomson1969
Level 8
Hi,

Does anybody knows when there will be a new bios for this motherboard Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming.
The latest one is dated 2019-07-05, an there is nothing about which AGESA its using.
1,337 REPLIES 1,337

primeshooter wrote:
Can you explain this clearer step by step. I am not that pc literate.

https://rog.asus.com/support/FAQ/1038568 (here is the instruction and video how to update / roll back the same way)

TumKo wrote:
https://rog.asus.com/support/FAQ/1038568 (here is the instruction and video how to update / roll back the same way)

Thank you. So I need to grab 4204, issue doesn't happen on that bios right?

primeshooter wrote:
Thank you. So I need to grab 4204, issue doesn't happen on that bios right?

Sorry. No I made a mistake with the version, you need bios 4021 for AGESA V2 PI 1.2.0.3 Patch C. Anything above will cause problems.

TumKo wrote:
Sorry. No I made a mistake with the version, you need bios 4021 for AGESA V2 PI 1.2.0.3 Patch C. Anything above will cause problems.

Thanks it will be great to fix this!

primeshooter wrote:
Thanks it will be great to fix this!

roll back there is nothing to be afraid of, I rolled back from agesa 1.2.0.5-0.6 when I was ryzen 9 3900xt reset bios to default use flashback

Does anyone know the other forum that Mokichu always delivers drivers up to date in a genius way?

TumKo wrote:
roll back there is nothing to be afraid of, I rolled back from agesa 1.2.0.5-0.6 when I was ryzen 9 3900xt reset bios to default use flashback

Weird development. I've done nothing, and I am still on the latest bios. Starts first time every time now?

Shenny
Level 11
Wow, I am really happy that this 3.5 year old mobo still gets support. Not tested the BIOS yet since it is beta but if the feedback is positive, I will surely try it.

Shenny
Level 11
So, any impressions from the beta BIOS?

Shenny wrote:
So, any impressions from the beta BIOS?

Detecting DOCH & changing memory timings seems better than previous version, where I had to hard reset bios via pins.