cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming Bios update?

thomson1969
Level 8
Hi,

Does anybody knows when there will be a new bios for this motherboard Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming.
The latest one is dated 2019-07-05, an there is nothing about which AGESA its using.
1,337 REPLIES 1,337

TumKo wrote:
in this case then stay on the old bios and with 1 start or on the new one and with 2 starts 😄

Problem is I need to know which is the newest bios that won't give this problem. And how to roll it back safely?

primeshooter wrote:
Problem is I need to know which is the newest bios that won't give this problem. And how to roll it back safely?

all new cause problems these, last stable BIOS 4204 for ryzen 3900x-xt. All reset default, use usb fleshback and everything works as before:)

TumKo wrote:
all new cause problems these, last stable BIOS 4204 for ryzen 3900x-xt. All reset default, use usb fleshback and everything works as before:)

How do I do this flashback to 4204? I wasn't on 4202 that's thr issue. I jumped from a earlier version to the latest. Hope you can explain thanks.

primeshooter wrote:
How do I do this flashback to 4204? I wasn't on 4202 that's thr issue. I jumped from a earlier version to the latest. Hope you can explain thanks.

reset setting bios default, write the bios file to a USB flash drive, insert it and click on the firmware button and that's it:)

TumKo wrote:
reset setting bios default, write the bios file to a USB flash drive, insert it and click on the firmware button and that's it:)

Where is reset bios default?

A wild beta appears...

ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING BIOS 4601

Version 4601 Beta Version
20.68 MB 2023/02/09
"Beta BIOS
1. Update AGESA version to ComboV2PI 1208
2. Mitigate the AMD potential security vulnerabilities for AMD Athlonâ„¢ processors and Ryzenâ„¢ processors
Please note that this is a beta BIOS version of the motherboard which is still undergoing final testing before its official release. The UEFI, its firmware and all content found on it are provided on an “as is� and “as available�

s8nbunny wrote:
A wild beta appears...

ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING BIOS 4601

Version 4601 Beta Version
20.68 MB 2023/02/09
"Beta BIOS
1. Update AGESA version to ComboV2PI 1208
2. Mitigate the AMD potential security vulnerabilities for AMD Athlonâ„¢ processors and Ryzenâ„¢ processors
Please note that this is a beta BIOS version of the motherboard which is still undergoing final testing before its official release. The UEFI, its firmware and all content found on it are provided on an “as is� and “as available�

Nice! Anyone tested?

TumKo
Level 8
Anyone in the know will asus new agesa 1.2.0.8 e gaming? they released bios for ROG Crtosshair Dark Hero VIII agesa 1.2.0.8

primeshooter
Level 10
I might just raise a ticket

primeshooter
Level 10
Can you explain this clearer step by step. I am not that pc literate.