cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming Bios update?

thomson1969
Level 8
Hi,

Does anybody knows when there will be a new bios for this motherboard Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming.
The latest one is dated 2019-07-05, an there is nothing about which AGESA its using.
1,337 REPLIES 1,337

simeongg
Level 8
MSI have released BIOS with AMD AGESA 1.2.0.4, may be we have soon this version too.

GrimJouw
Level 7
After update, new bios 4021 there are no asus rog boot screen (just black screen). Turn on PC --> black screen for ~20 sec --> Windows welcome screen. It happens after cold boot. Simple reboot is ok. I switched off fast boot but with no results. What is the source of a problem?

Also, now there is no sound of the maximum speed of coolers at the start of boot. Maybe that's good 😃

GrimJouw wrote:
After update, new bios 4021 there are no asus rog boot screen (just black screen). Turn on PC --> black screen for ~20 sec --> Windows welcome screen. It happens after cold boot. Simple reboot is ok. I switched off fast boot but with no results. What is the source of a problem?

Also, now there is no sound of the maximum speed of coolers at the start of boot. Maybe that's good 😃

Did you default the bios F5 after the bios flash?

Erwin05 wrote:

No I didn't. But the previous one was by default except XMP and fast boot off.

Erwin05 wrote:

So i did default the bios but with no result. I can see that my monitor loses connection and returns it after boot when there is Windows welcome screen (where pin code). Btw the pic on that screen becomes fuzzy.

Again it happens after the cold boot (i need to turn off PC completely for a long time or press power button several times to allow residual electricity to escape). Rebooting or short turning off are fine both.

comfuzio13
Level 7
The newest AGESA is out since September but latest BIOS for this board is from August, they haven't released any beta version so my guess is that this product have reached its EOL from Asus.

comfuzio13 wrote:
The newest AGESA is out since September but latest BIOS for this board is from August, they haven't released any beta version so my guess is that this product have reached its EOL from Asus.

My thoughts exactly! See my post above from 10 days ago.
But no wonder! With the plethora of Z690 mobos that ASUS released on the market they already have their hands full.

Anilman92
Level 7
Agesa 1.0.4 has a bug
*vddg & vddp Ist fixed to 1v
Thats why they don't release a new bios i think*

simeongg
Level 8
There is new BIOS for Crosshair series with AGESA V2 PI 1.2.0.5, soon other boards will have it too 🙂
2021/12/15 18.94 MBytes
ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME BIOS 0504
"1. Update AMD AM4 AGESA V2 PI 1.2.0.5
2. Improve system performance

simeongg wrote:
There is new BIOS for Crosshair series with AGESA V2 PI 1.2.0.5, soon other boards will have it too 🙂

Good because I am having random reboots while playing FF14.