cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are we getting AGESA 1005 in Crosshair Vii hero?

Lynyrd
Level 7
Do you guys think they will take us on consideration? This is a premium board after all
17 REPLIES 17

fredepf
Level 7
Lynyrd wrote:
Do you guys think they will take us on consideration? This is a premium board after all

I hope so cause my C8H have pcie problem . The Asus Service are the worst . My Next Board will not be Asus for sure.

fredepf wrote:
I hope so cause my C8H have pcie problem . The Asus Service are the worst . My Next Board will not be Asus for sure.

Exactly, ASUS can kiss my arse from now on. No more ASUS products for me after the support I've seen from them over the past few years.

bloot
Level 9
Doubt it, Asus didn't even deliver per ccx oc yet...

bloot wrote:
Doubt it, Asus didn't even deliver per ccx oc yet...

True.. like wtf?

I've been using asus since my intel 2600k... I'll probably "upgrade" my x470 to a good known Gigabyte motherboard, theyre doing nice lately.

We haven't got it on the CH8 yet and I would think the 8 would get it before the 7

darkage
Level 11
MSI 100€ boards allreaady have the new agesa,
here we go again / 6 months to be up to date / last agesa bios was first realesed in ocn as beta, not by asus,
sad sad times for crosshair owners

This is also defenitively my last Asus board, I bought a Ch7 with the firm conviction and thought that the Bios support better than with a "standard" board, unfortunately I was bitterly disappointed!
Such a bad Bios support, is an corporate image damage for ASUS!

digmeahole1
Level 10
WTF? Wake up Asus and answer us... Or we move to Gigabyte or MSi. People still moding there own bios files here?
"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free" R.R.

digmeahole1 wrote:
WTF? Wake up Asus and answer us... Or we move to Gigabyte or MSi. People still moding there own bios files here?

lol, Asus dont answer in these forums. If you wanted an answer you need to raise support ticket.