cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any plans for a Crosshair VI Formula/Extreme?

Caminon
Level 7
I really like the aesthetics and features of the M9F, and was wondering if Asus was going to make an AMD equivalent. I really like the integrated VRM waterblock and the ROG Armor is easy to spray paint for my white-themed build. Will there be C6F? If there aren't any plans now, is there enough of us who do want one to show that there is demand for it?
3 REPLIES 3

MNMadman
Level 8
They can't give out information on what may or may not be released in the future, until it is officially announced. They just closed a very similar thread so they will likely close this one.

MNMadman wrote:
They can't give out information on what may or may not be released in the future, until it is officially announced. They just closed a very similar thread so they will likely close this one.

This is correct. We are free to speculate among ourselves as to what we'd like and what we think ASUS might do, but ASUS will never answer a thread like this. It's policy.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

Saltyfish
Level 7
Caminon wrote:
I really like the aesthetics and features of the M9F, and was wondering if Asus was going to make an AMD equivalent. I really like the integrated VRM waterblock and the ROG Armor is easy to spray paint for my white-themed build. Will there be C6F? If there aren't any plans now, is there enough of us who do want one to show that there is demand for it?

EK will launch a monoblock soon if you looking for vrm blocks. I dont think there will be c6f c6e but maybe for ryzen 2 (possibly crosshair 7 line up) when amd improves overclocking there might be a higher end overclocking board to run with it.