cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amd ryzen balanced power plan

sage12
Level 7
Buy stainless steel dishwasher faucet at Phuong Nam Phat with high quality and prestige
Stainless steel hot and cold kitchen faucet manufactured on modern technology line, made from stainless steel 304. The most popular product today, bringing luxury to your toilet. With rust resistance in all water environments. The surface is always shiny, modern design. Bring luxury beauty and class to your kitchen
Stainless steel hot and cold washbasin features
- Hot cold dishwasher products made of super durable SUS304 stainless steel material, using modern technology.
- Luxury and modern design, suitable for all common sinks.
- Strong water pressure from 0.05 MPa to 0.75 MPa.
- Always maintain shine in water, anti-fouling environments
- Create a clean feeling [&] easy to clean.
- Simple installation operation, you can replace new sprinklers at home without technical support.
Stainless steel dishwasher faucet products are popular products today
- Stainless steel dishwasher faucet with modern design, luxurious style, shiny surface.
- The product is made of high quality stainless steel material so it is very durable. Anti-rust in all water environments. Quality is always lasting with time.
- Compared with conventional stainless steel products superior. Ordinary stainless steel plating line products are only beautiful early times. Later on, the product will be peeled, rust is very aesthetic.
- Affordable price, suitable for all families, compared to other types of materials, there is no big difference. Do you know how to wash kitchen items properly with a hot sink. Doesn't take much time to scrub and clean things to ensure clean and no smell of food yet? Here I will guide you to do that.
How to use the stainless steel dishwasher faucet for your kitchen.
- For appliances such as saucepan, pots, plastic, .. when getting grease.
+ You only need to soak these utensils through hot water and a little salt. Then rinse with dishwashing liquid.
+ With this method, not only cleaning utensils from grease but also eliminating the smell of food sticking to food containers.
+ After washing dishes, chopsticks are clean with dishwashing liquid. Then rinse it through hot water to be cleaner and also make them quick dry, not damp.
- Wooden and bamboo tools such as chopsticks, spoons, cutting boards, etc., are greasy or moldy.
+ The soaking of these utensils and the following hot water not only saves you time of scrubbing but also has the effect of sterilizing.
+ In case of moldy items, just boil the water and put the items in the pot and heat it for a while.
. Just like that, doing 2 or 3 times your stuff will no longer be moldy.
- With glass, cups, cups, ... made of glass, long time unused will appear stains of gold very difficult to clean up + With this case, you just soak them in hot water with lemon or mix some vinegar. Leave on for 3 to 5 minutes, then rinse with dishwashing liquid.
+ With that way, yellow stains will disappear quickly.
- With electric stove, gas stove in the cooking process is sticky grease, to clean.
+ You just need to add a little ammonia solution to hot water at a ratio of 1: 1
+ Soak the kitchen to be cleaned there with a time of 2 hours.
+ Then spray good quality kitchen cleaning solution on the kitchen surface for about 10 minutes. Note before proceeding, remember to turn off the power and lock the gas.
+ At this time, the investigation will proceed to clean the kitchen with a sponge containing hot water and dishwashing liquid.
+ If you still don't see it, you can do it many times until your stove is clean and bright.
+ When finished remember to use a dry towel to dry the kitchen safely.
Buy stainless steel dishwasher faucet at Phuong Nam Phat with high quality and prestige
Phuong Nam Phat is a long-time unit in providing genuine stainless steel dishwasher products with the cheapest prices to consumers. Has been trusted and used by customers for many years.
Phuong Nam Phat focuses on providing thoughtful and attractive after-sales services with the criterion "Customers are gods" contributing to improving the life of Vietnamese people.
5 REPLIES 5

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
That link doesn't take me anywhere...even signed in :eek:

The balanced power plan from AMD was quite performance oriented...have they made changes?

gupsterg
Level 13
I'd stick with OS balanced or high performance with min CPU as 5%. Read too many issues down to using the Ryzen power plan.
Intel Defector :eek: AMD Rebel

R9 5900X - Custom WC - ASUS Crosshair VII Hero WiFi - Ballistix Sport LT 2x16GB 3800MHz C16 - RX 6800 XT - WD SN770 2TB - 2x 870 EVO 4TB

24/7 OC: i5 4690K @ 4.9GHz CPU@1.255v 4.4GHz Cache@1.10v - Archon SB-E X2 - Asus Maximus VII Ranger
Sapphire Fury X (1145/545 ~17.7K GS 3DM FS)

:eek: CPU Validation 5.198GHz@1.314v with 4.4GHz cache + RAM 2400MHz@1T :eek:
Da Music video

I use the "Ultimate Performance" power plan.

No sarcasm, google it.

Zefram wrote:
"Ultimate Performance" power plan.

Meh...that power plan does nothing other than lock the CPU min processor state to 100%...i.e. disable speedstep...and doesn't allow disks to turn off...in fact it does nothing that performance doesn't do....just edit performance plan to suit and Bob's your auntie's lodger....

And you have to play around on PowerShell to get it to appear...

So much power... I can't handle it.