cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All RGB leds stopped working

MrPhil17
Level 7
Hello everyone! Today my Crosshair have decided to keep off all RGB LEDs. Yesterday night i installed Aura for see some effects, and everything worked flawlessly, then i turned off the pc, turned off my power strip as always, but this morning when i turn on my pc the only led that works are the check leds. I tried to reset bios, downgrade from 1002 to 902 and upgrade again, disable and enable LED settings in bios, reinstall Aura program but anything worked. My LED stripe work if i connect it with my NZXT controller. What do i do? RMA?:(
277 REPLIES 277

SIMONHANDLEY1 wrote:
So when will the separate tool be available to fix the Asus Aura problem? :confused:

I expect; at some point at which Elmor has finished writing it, done his own testing and then ran it by QA to have them do some testing.

Just tried the pre-release version of Elmor's Aura RGB fixing tool.

My motherboard RGB is ALIVE and WORKING, when it's been dead for months!

Just thought I'd give you all some hope, the fix seems to be not far off now. 🙂

Baskura wrote:

Could you upload the file? I also want to test it! I know it is a test version. Testers have to take the risk. *

Giga522 wrote:
Could you upload the file? I also want to test it! I know it is a test version. Testers have to take the risk. *

That request should be directed at Elmor. It is bad form to ask another user to violate trust.

Giga522 wrote:

You can find the tool in this post from Elmor

http://www.overclock.net/t/1624603/rog-crosshair-vi-overclocking-thread/21610#post_26196647

azr34l wrote:

http://www.overclock.net/t/1624603/rog-crosshair-vi-overclocking-thread/21610#post_26196647

Worked like magic for me. Up and running again in under 2 seconds.

azr34l wrote:

OMG!, working ! on prime x370 pro! cheers! :D:D:D

Baskura wrote:

Thank You Very Much for Testing, Friend ...... !!

Now, Should This "New" Software be Sent Out to Us ....... To Bring Our Boards "Back-to-Life" ........

Then, As Soon as we "Use" the Existing ...... "AURA-Control-Software" ....... It will "Die" Again ....... !!!

This "Firmware-Software" is for the "POST" Period ........ As we Put "Power" to The MoBo ...... !!!

So, ASUS "MUST" Find ..... And "Modify" ..... The "Fault" ......

In the "AURA-Control-Software" ........ "Also" ....... !!!

"It-Will-Take-Some-Time" ....... !!!

Lots of Experimentations ....... !!!

And Do Not Forget the ..... "G.Skill-Memory" Conflicts ...... Eh .....??

With Kindest Regards,
Joseph Peter Sheehan
"PENTACONE"

FredFlint
Level 9
Its lives!! elmor is the king of RGB land.

IM SOOOOOOOOOO Happy, You are a God, thank you so so much, mine have been out since day 2 of having the board