cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AIO Pump Shows 0 rpm

eicchaipc
Level 7
Have a build with :
Crosshair 6 Hero with the latest bios 6201 . AIO pump rpm is showing 0 . Do have 2 AIO , both of them are showing 0 no matter using DC or PWM option . But, im sure that one of the AIO is still working but not the others. The one working is TT water 3.0 and the 1 i suspect dead is NZXT Kraken x62 . Ok , how i know that the TT still working even though its showing 0 rpm in bios . My system do not crush and temperature maintain between 40 to 50 . and did check woith HWinfo and it can detect the pump and it can show the pump rpm . 1 weird thing is , im using the TT aio but in HW info shows NZXT pump . Back to nzxt X62 . my cpu shutting down cause the temp going up till 100 c, and in hwinfo can see its connected to NZXT pump but 0 rpm . Just want to know if any of you guys out there having the 0 rpm issues on AIO PUMP . oh yea , i did try with every single fan header that have on the motherboard . Issues still the same . I did not trun on q fan or what . Not sure why it can show me the rpm for my AIO pump .
0 REPLIES 0