cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AGESA 1.2.0.2 Available for AMD 500 Series Motherboards

ROG_News
Level 7
The next round of BIOSes for ASUS ROG 500-series motherboards based on AGESA 1.2.0.2 are available below. Be sure to check the support portal over the coming days if your board is not listed. https://www.asus.com/support/



ROG-CROSSHAIR-VIII-IMPACT-ASUS-3501

ROG-CROSSHAIR-VIII-HERO-WIFI-ASUS-3501

ROG-CROSSHAIR-VIII-HERO-ASUS-3501

ROG-CROSSHAIR-VIII-FORMULA-ASUS-3501

ROG-CROSSHAIR-VIII-DARK-HERO-ASUS-3501
14,500 Views
22 REPLIES 22

abortoletto
Level 9
ROG News wrote:
The next round of BIOSes for ASUS ROG 500-series motherboards based on AGESA 1.2.0.2 are available below. Be sure to check the support portal over the coming days if your board is not listed. https://www.asus.com/support/



ROG-CROSSHAIR-VIII-IMPACT-ASUS-3501

ROG-CROSSHAIR-VIII-HERO-WIFI-ASUS-3501

ROG-CROSSHAIR-VIII-HERO-ASUS-3501

ROG-CROSSHAIR-VIII-FORMULA-ASUS-3501

ROG-CROSSHAIR-VIII-DARK-HERO-ASUS-3501


On the support portal the only one Bios 3501 motherboard of Crosshair VIII series not available is for the Formula. Still available only the 3402 release

Broken link:

https://www.asus.com/supportonly/ROG%20CROSSHAIR%20VIII%20FORMULA/HelpDesk_CPU/

abortoletto wrote:
On the support portal the only one Bios 3501 motherboard of Crosshair VIII series not available is for the Formula. Still available only the 3402 release


The Formula BIOS is above. Flash to it if wanting to try AGESA 1.2.0.2. If not, there’s no real reason to flash unless experiencing issues on the platform.
13900KS / 8000 CAS36 / ROG APEX Z790 / ROG TUF RTX 4090

Silent Scone@ROG wrote:
The Formula BIOS is above. Flash to it if wanting to try AGESA 1.2.0.2. If not, there’s no real reason to flash unless experiencing issues on the platform.


I have usb issues with my usb devices as example my Strix Scope TKL Deluxe that randomly still off when I turn on my pc, and the audio of my Strix Fusion 300 sometimes crackling.

All as Amd statement

https://community.amd.com/t5/knowledge-base/updated-agesa-coming-for-intermittent-usb-connectivity/t...

Only broken link https://www.asus.com/supportonly/ROG%20CROSSHAIR%20VIII%20FORMULA/HelpDesk_CPU/

abortoletto wrote:
I have usb issues with my usb devices as example my Strix Scope TKL Deluxe that randomly still off when I turn on my pc, and the audio of my Strix Fusion 300 sometimes crackling.

All as Amd statement

https://community.amd.com/t5/knowledge-base/updated-agesa-coming-for-intermittent-usb-connectivity/t...


Hello,

It's normal because all bios are in beta version then there may be bugs. Wait the final version. My B550plus have 1.2.0.1Patch A with usb fix and i have the usb problem too. And my sound card who start after 2 reboots. (it's a related bug with usb i think)

tifo71 wrote:
Hello,

It's normal because all bios are in bêta version then there may be bugs. Wait the final version. My B550plus have 1.2.0.1Patch A with usb fix and i have the usb problem too. And my sound card who start after 2 reboots. (it's a related bug with usb i think)


There's but the download link is broken

Silent_Scone
Super Moderator
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ktbgx3hlielou59/ROG-CROSSHAIR-VIII-FORMULA-ASUS-3501.rar?dl=0
13900KS / 8000 CAS36 / ROG APEX Z790 / ROG TUF RTX 4090

Silent Scone@ROG wrote:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ktbgx3hlielou59/ROG-CROSSHAIR-VIII-FORMULA-ASUS-3501.rar?dl=0


Ok, thanks very much, but I'll wait to find it on Asus' official website support as all others Crosshair VIII motherboards lineup.

I reported the problem of the download link not working on support page for my (the most expensive motherboard of Crosshair VIII series) motherboard.

Otherwise I don't write anything else

Ciao

abortoletto wrote:
Ok, thanks very much, but I'll wait to find it on Asus' official website support as all others Crosshair VIII motherboards lineup.

I reported the problem of the download link not working on support page for my (the most expensive motherboard of Crosshair VIII series) motherboard.

Otherwise I don't write anything else

Ciao


3501 is the same build that is destined for the support pages as of this moment, but feel free to wait. There's no pressure on users to update unless they want to.
13900KS / 8000 CAS36 / ROG APEX Z790 / ROG TUF RTX 4090

Silent Scone@ROG wrote:
3501 is the same build that is destined for the support pages as of this moment, but feel free to wait. There's no pressure on users to update unless they want to.


And Bios Renamer?