cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agesa 1.0.0.5 for Rog Crosshair VIII Hero

digmeahole1
Level 10
Almost a month and not even a beta bios.......

I mean come on... Msi had it out for weeks now. Wake up Asus. Critical updates in there that we need.

Republic of Guess who's not getting bios updates?
"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free" R.R.
42 REPLIES 42

RedSector73 wrote:
Your hard of hearing. The data you're requesting is not provided by the application, it does not say anything apart from the information that has been provided to you more than once. The SMU matches AGESA 1.0.0.6.

Buddy are you blind? Look at my photo The version is right there. Do i need to blow it up for your eyesight?

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free" R.R.

digmeahole1 wrote:
Buddy are you blind? Look at my photo The version is right there. Do i need to blow it up for your eyesight?

Clearly you didn't look at the graphics I provided or read anything that has been said to you in the previous posts. The information your requesting in the program 'HWinfo' is NOT present using the latest beta of HWinfo (at time of posting). You have the information that is available already given and it shows SMU which is the version AGESA is use.

Take a step back, breath and read all the information before you post again.

RedSector73 wrote:
Clearly you didn't look at the graphics I provided or read anything that has been said to you in the previous posts. The information your requesting in the program 'HWinfo' is NOT present using the latest beta of HWinfo (at time of posting). You have the information that is available already given and it shows SMU which is the version AGESA is use.

Take a step back, breath and read all the information before you post again.

Its was the hearing comment that got me a little hot under the collar. Sorry.

digmeahole1
Level 10
I believe they were obtained from link below and i doubt very much the AGESA was touched as i used use there tools and it is still impossible to update AGESA. Prove me wrong please.

https://www.overclock.net/forum/11-amd-motherboards/1728796-asus-rog-x570-crosshair-viii-overclockin...

Baio73
Level 8
Don't argue men!!
Just rely on CPU-Z, this software reports AGESA version (motherboard tab).

Baio
CASE Lian Li 011D XL CPU AMD Ryzen 7950X3D COOLER Corsair H150i Elite Capellix MOBO Asus ROG Strix X670E-A Gaming Wifi RAM 2x16Gb Corsair Dominator Titanium 6000 [CMP32GX5M2B6000Z30] PSU Asus Thor 1200P VGA Asus ROG Strix RX 6900XT DISPLAY LG 34GK950GF AUDIO Logitech G560 SDD NVMe WD Black SN850 4Tb INPUT Logitech Pro wireless + Powerplay + Corsair MM 700 RGB - Corsair K100

Baio73 wrote:
Don't argue men!!
Just rely on CPU-Z, this software reports AGESA version (motherboard tab).

Baio

Same issue. It does not specifically identify or provide any additional information to what has already been done.

RedSector73 wrote:
Same issue. It does not specifically identify or provide any additional information to what has already been done.

Well, probably they didn't put the AGESA version string in this BIOS... maybe because it's a BETA version...
But, if that's the point, how can people say it's based on v1.0.0.6??

Baio
CASE Lian Li 011D XL CPU AMD Ryzen 7950X3D COOLER Corsair H150i Elite Capellix MOBO Asus ROG Strix X670E-A Gaming Wifi RAM 2x16Gb Corsair Dominator Titanium 6000 [CMP32GX5M2B6000Z30] PSU Asus Thor 1200P VGA Asus ROG Strix RX 6900XT DISPLAY LG 34GK950GF AUDIO Logitech G560 SDD NVMe WD Black SN850 4Tb INPUT Logitech Pro wireless + Powerplay + Corsair MM 700 RGB - Corsair K100

RedSector73 wrote:

Because it is Zen 3 bios, CPU-Z doesn't know what it is 🙂
R9 7950X - ASUS X670E Crosshair Extreme (bios 0803) - 32GB HyperX Fury Beast @6200c32 - Corsair H150i Pro - ASUS RTX3080 TUF OC V2 - Phanteks P400A - Corsair RM850 - WD SN850

maxrealliti
Level 9
ComboAM4v2 1.0.0.2
Ryzen 9 7950x (CPU) || Crosshair 670E Extrem (1510 Bios) (Motherboard) || F5-6000J3040G32GX2-TZ5NR (C30 6000Mhz 1.4V) (RAM) || NZXT Z73 (Cooling) || PowerColor Red Devil Limited Edition RX 7900 XTX (GPU) || Samsung 980 PRO NVMe 1Tb (Hard Drive) || Samsung 980 Pro NVMe 2Tb (Hard Drive) X 2 || Seasonic Vertex gx-1200 (Power Supply) || Samsung odyssey g8 oled (Monitor) || Asus ROG Strix scope TKL (Keyboard) || ASUS ROG Gladius II (Mouse) || Win 11 Pro 22H2 (Operating System)

maxrealliti wrote:
ComboAM4v2 1.0.0.2

So it's a Zen 3 bios already, ComboAM4v2, Asus first again.
R9 7950X - ASUS X670E Crosshair Extreme (bios 0803) - 32GB HyperX Fury Beast @6200c32 - Corsair H150i Pro - ASUS RTX3080 TUF OC V2 - Phanteks P400A - Corsair RM850 - WD SN850