cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

00 error (Dark Hero + 5950x) Starts, but No Display

HappyToki
Level 7

Hi, my pc was running normally and well for almost 2 years (never overclocked or played with settings), suddenly 2 days ago my pc midst of my work session just poof! turned off. I try to turn it back on and it just shows on the board LED "00" while not having any display. I have tried tested every single parts (cpu, gpu, ram, psu, aio), everything seemed to be fine, but the mobo still shows 00 when put back together. The only solution I can think of is resetting my bios, but whenever I try to flashback usb bios, the light doesn't blink at all and stays solid blue light. (heard it was an error or not wanting bios updated from online), please what can I do to fix this, super i mean SUPER annoying/frustrating.

Ryzen 5950x

ASUS Dark Hero VIII x570 

5 REPLIES 5

BillBittel
Level 12

Boot Code 00 can be caused by a lot of things. Maybe the BIOS itself is corrupt, which may be why it acts strange when you try to flash the BIOS. Have you tried removing the CMOS battery? You said you tested every component. How did you test the CPU - install it in another system? 

Ye i have tried cmos, but like i said i tried flashing the bios it just stays solid blue. But i don't have another board to fully test out the cpu sadly.

@HappyToki wrote:

Ye i have tried cmos, but like i said i tried flashing the bios it just stays solid blue. But i don't have another board to fully test out the cpu sadly.

What about another AM4 CPU to try in your board?  The board should support just about anything from the Ryzen 2000 to 5000 series:  Crosshair VIII Dark Hero CPU QVL

Yea still can't test the cpu or mobo, those are the two i don't have different component of sadly

Hi HappyToki ,

lack of spare parts , have you tried pressing the retry button on the mobo

even if you don't overclock to see how the system reacts?