cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ryujin iii 360 Lcd still on when pc shut down already

AwenMilano
Level 10

hi there,  i just install ryujin iii 360 in to my system.  got problem when pc was shut down already aio lcd screen still on.

i already turn off standby mode at armoury crate, but lcd still on whatever standbay mode on or off.

really need make it off when i shut down the pc

47 REPLIES 47

Yeah... so far I only see them response to some YouTube videos of people complaining about their after sales services (if any such service is available). I most likely done with Asus after this gen as well, like quite a few high profile YouTube content creators did... Very tempted to make a YouTube video to see who else feels the same...

oo8
Level 8

I had the same problem too. It is a brand new Windows 11 installation with all the latest drivers and updates.

Armoury Crate v5.8.9.0
FanXpert and ROG Ryujin III 360 - ASUS framework service v4.1.1.2
ASUS Motherboard BIOS v2301
Windows 11 Pro version 24H2, OS build 26100.712

After power off, the Ryujin III screen is still on and refuse to let my wafu go sleep. Armoury Crate is able to detect my Ryujin III 360 but when I try to access it, it keeps saying "Loading..." in a loop and I cannot even access the device page settings for my Ryujin III.

What I did was to save a Scenario Profile in Armoury, turn on Fan Xpert 4 and its AI Cooling II and let it do its fan stress testing. Then I click Auto Tuning button. Now when I power off the system, the Ryujin screen is able to power off as well together with the system. Even the START and FLEX KEY on the motherboard also lights off now. BUT I STILL CANNOT ACCESS MY RYUJIN III DEVICE PAGE SETTINGS IN ARMOURY CRATE!! Please help... Thanks.

Asus.jpg

Screenshot 2024-06-12 203254.png

Settings / update did you update everything here?
Also, it happened to me that the Device / Rog Ryujin tab only opened when I registered the ROG Ryujin in the User center / My Product tab.
If that doesn't work, install it again. The uninstaller can be found here: https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/14Utilities/Armoury_Crate_Uninstall_Tool.zip?model=ROG%20RYUJI...

Unfortunately, Armory Crate is Asus's worst program, everything in the program only works if you update everything, when you update, errors appear, if you report the error, nothing happens for 3 weeks. All my products are Asus, but I only need this program for the ROG RYUJIN III 360, because it doesn't work without it, unfortunately. I'm already thinking about replacing the cooling so I don't have to use Armory Crate.

Hi Vigyori, yes, I registered my Ryujin in the User center / My Product tab and all drivers and software in the Settings / Update are the latest available version. I still can't access the device page for Ryujin. Will try reinstalling again IF Asus released new fully tested and working driver update. Don't want to risk breaking something else...

Yeah, agree with you that Armory Crate is the worst program...

vigyori78
Level 8

I recommend to the developers that when designing the next Ryujin, the cooling gets on-board memory and the settings are saved on the device itself. This has been proven and works well on other devices.

jonny7519
Level 7
hello. I have a ryujin ll and I have the same problem. After turning it off, the LCD stays on. I can turn off the LCD while using the PC, but when I turn off the PC, the LCD turns on. Has it been solved somehow?

possibility is software issue rellated to armoury crate, but not soo sure. coz no confirmation from asus admin. 

Aureliannn_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @AwenMilano  @PWN3D_  @Aleck  @KARLOZcr  @pompo256  @jijci @vigyori78  @eljoker5  @oo8  @jonny7519  ,

thank you for your patience. 

We are pleased to inform you that according to our backend team's confirmation, the following items have been released this week:
AIO Framework Plugin 2.0.12

AIOFanSDK 3.00.15

Please proceed to the update center to update to the latest version. 

If you need any assistance or have any other questions, please feel free to contact us. 

Thank you.

Providing detailed device specifications (MB/CPU/GPU/PSU, etc.) and the respective driver versions, OS version, and BIOS version will help us analyze the issue more effectively.

Thank you so much for getting it fixed. I uninstalled it using the Armoury Crate Uninstall Tool V2.2.7.0, rebooted, and reinstall it using the Armoury Crate Installer v3.2.11.2. After that I login to my ASUS account in Armoury Crate's User Center and updated all software and drivers to their latest available version in Armoury Crate's Update Center. Did a shut down and everything goes off, including the Ryujin III 360 display screen. I now can access my Ryujin III 360 device page settings as well.

vigyori78 is right, I need to register my Ryujin III 360 (which took 1-2 days for ASUS to verify and show up in my profile) BEFORE installing Armoury Crate or else I cannot access its device page.

Thank you again and hope everyone else got their fixed.

Screenshot 2024-06-18 200826.png

Screenshot 2024-06-18 201830.png

I confirm that the update was successful. The display will now turn off. Thank You.