cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ryujin 3 360 Fan Control

IliumCH
Level 8

I recently purchased this AIO but I can’t control the AIO fans with Armory Crate, is that normal? I need to go to the BIOS every time I want to change the Fan settings, which is extremely inconvenient, esp. considering how expensive it is!

Thanks  for getting back to me!

6 REPLIES 6

Aureliannn_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @IliumCH ,

In relation to your concern, when you mention "unable to control," are you referring to Armoury Crate not recognizing the ROG Ryujin III 360? 

Have you attempted to uninstall Armoury Crate? 

Please provide the Armoury Crate version and a screenshot of the Armoury Crate Update Center. 

Did the issue of Armoury Crate not recognizing or adjusting occur immediately after installing the fan?

Thank you.

Everything is recognized! I have the most recent version of Armory Crate installed and I have repeatedly reinstalled the program, but I still can't manage to control the FANS of the AIO, I can only control the embedded microfan and the pump (see screenshot). I think it is inacceptable for the most expensive AIO out there to not offer a software solution to customize the AIO fans and create custom fan profiles. I need to reboot into the bios to change any fan settings.

IliumCH_1-1701259158949.png

IliumCH_0-1701259129946.png

Aureliannn_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @IliumCH ,

Could you confirm if you've utilized the Auto Tuning feature to calibrate the fans?

Have you tried using the Auto Tuning feature to calibrate the fans first?

It's recommended to perform fan calibration and then check if the AIO Fan Controller can be controlled. Thank you.

4.png

I don’t have the button auto-tune if you look at my screenshot. I also don’t have „AIO fan controller“.

Aureliannn_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @IliumCH ,

Could you please confirm that the connection method is correct?

Additionally, is the fan currently operating correctly but unable to be adjusted in Armoury Crate?

Could you help record and provide the relevant logs for us to investigate further?
For log operation steps, please refer to Q5: What is App Diagnostics? (New Feature)
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1043747/#a14
After recording the log, please upload it to the cloud, approve access, and PM me the link.

Also provide the screenshot of the Armoury Crate Update Center.

We will passed your details on to our relevant backend team for analysis.

Thank you.

IliumCH_0-1703841327351.png

I still cant control the fans via the app. They have been correctly installed and connected to my motherboard.

I sent you the logs via PM