cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog ryuo 240

man_daddio
Level 7
I have a Gigabyte mother board and ROG RYUO 240 aio cooler. How do I control the fans manually since the Ai suite does not work with my motherboard? Thanks for any info.
1 REPLY 1

dk2463
Level 7
man_daddio wrote:
I have a Gigabyte mother board and ROG RYUO 240 aio cooler. How do I control the fans manually since the Ai suite does not work with my motherboard? Thanks for any info.

It's a great question since "Optimized for ASUS motherboards…." is an intentionally misleading statement. I have filed a false claims complaint with the Federal Trade Commission. This is a clear violation of Truth in Advertising as the use of "Optimized" implies that that some functions may be more robust with an ASUS motherboard and the fact is that the advertised functionality:
"1.77” color OLED for real-time system stats..."
"Coupled with a LiveDash OLED that displays system stats..."

is not available on non-ASUS motherboards had not been stated.

They have recently added the statement "Hardware monitoring is only compatible with ASUS..." but this was not present until recently. My filing requests that they provide the necessary software to make the original statements factual and includes screenshots of the original marketing information from their website.

If they haven't been working on software to address this intentional omission, hopefully they will shortly make something available.