Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Ryuo 240 no HW Monitor infos on ASUS Board

uzsoras
Level 7
Hi All,

I just bought this cooler 4-5 day ago.
I use it on a ROG X470-F Mainboard.
All software installed for the cooler and the mainboard.
Firmware and applications are up to date.
If I start the LivDash app, i canb not see any Hardware Monitor informations and i try to use any of them, the cooler shows just the standard animation.
The string and custom picture options are working fine. (picture rotation and turn off on too)
I have FanXpert 4 installed (all MB drivers and apps are up to date) and in this app i can see all of the sensor informations.
Do you have any idea why the LiveDash cant see the HW Monitor?
23 REPLIES 23

mdzcpa wrote:
I suggest the combo of:

AIS 3.00.28
Live Dash 1.04.01
Aura 1.00.05

Works every time for me.

Where you get livedash 1.04.01 and aura 1.00.05 I was looking for Aura Sync 1.04.12 which works perfect on my other machine. the new machine is gimping along and really isn't working very well. It also crashes lighting service when I start any DirectX game.
InWin 909 Silver RGB build
i9-10900k
ROG Maximus XII Apex
ROG Matrix 2080 ti
Gskill Trident Royal 4400 16g

Everything overclocked and love it.
ROG Awesomeness !!!!

Gofran
Level 8
Check motherboard page there you can download it

1mluer
Level 11
It doesn't show the older software.. the earliest I can go back would be 1.07.55
InWin 909 Silver RGB build
i9-10900k
ROG Maximus XII Apex
ROG Matrix 2080 ti
Gskill Trident Royal 4400 16g

Everything overclocked and love it.
ROG Awesomeness !!!!

Today, I followed this guide. with no success.
Why can't u use some of the money you earn to make decent software?
BTW today I purchased a ROG 2080 Strix OC to add to my collection of nonworking rgb!
Can someone get me in direct contact with Asus?
Do they have a phone number?
can I sue?
WTF?
I have spent about, 1 week no sleep getting your RGB to work in my 3500 dollar computer, over the course of one and a half month!
Are people killing themselves yet? Do I need a shrink or a lawyer?
I Really want to read my ****ing temperature ASAP! without needing to become a software developer!
Who is responsible? I want a NAME!
somebody better lose their job!!
Am I asking too much?

have anyone had any luck?

kadabriel wrote:
Today, I followed this guide. with no success.
Why can't u use some of the money you earn to make decent software?
BTW today I purchased a ROG 2080 Strix OC to add to my collection of nonworking rgb!
Can someone get me in direct contact with Asus?
Do they have a phone number?
can I sue?
WTF?
I have spent about, 1 week no sleep getting your RGB to work in my 3500 dollar computer, over the course of one and a half month!
Are people killing themselves yet? Do I need a shrink or a lawyer?
I Really want to read my ****ing temperature ASAP! without needing to become a software developer!
Who is responsible? I want a NAME!
somebody better lose their job!!
Am I asking too much?

have anyone had any luck?

so I tried emailing you Asus!. you have failed to answer. and so I am returning the AIO, buying a new one for a different store. until this **** works. I will just continue to buy and return. i am like herpes you will never get rid of me!

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
I manage to make it work. But... there is no way to see what is the speed of fans, pump etc. and the reading is the board info on the fan dept. in order to make these works is to use pump 4pin pwm in aio port, fans on cpu fan using a spliter so i can read on the dash of the pump that info. aside that that is it. no temp sensor of the water, nada. on ai suite the info calls fan 1 and fan. i have to discover what is what. and the pump speed is no where to be found. my aura and dash is working after a non oficial asus app, but is lame that sucks. no where to see what is the temp of the water, pump speed fan speed, in my case, the mini fan. and the dash on normal operacion, does not say nada. and the dash 0 speed. since is reading the bios. bad app. there is not control.

now is imperative that asus fix these now. i hope that a dev from asus that works in asus read these. I take 3 days to make these working. bad experience. At least how i have it. is working. no alarm is the pump fail. etc. these where nzxt kick good. simple... no way to read the aio informacion on any app any software.

i sold my 200$ usd 360kraken to get a 300USD plus tax, for a aio that took me 3 days to make all the apps works, with no aio informacion. and i have to guess what is what. and still the pump is no way to be control

Now if you manage to make all work. plug the aio 4 ping cable to the aio port. in bios activate the pump so is not working on 100%. in aisuite, you can now control the pump. since the fans are on cpu fan, you now have control of the fan, and readout on in the dash. if these is not done like these. there is no way to read the aio.

no temp sensor of the water, no read of fan speed, and the kraken with out thes app. these info can be read.

i hope a someone in asus read these. and make me a email.

i willing to help asus on these with info if needed
Learn, Play Enjoy!

They have now Finaly fixed the issue, with a new update. and now the voltage function also workes, it did not before 🙂

kadabriel wrote:
They have now Finaly fixed the issue, with a new update. and now the voltage function also workes, it did not before 🙂

HOW with what. on my computer is wortking but i have 40 asus pc and 10 aios that need these fix FAST.

I try to duplicate my installation but not luck. I still do not know WHY and HOW mine is working and 10 sisters machines with same bios hardware, all windows verions updates apps all and is lot loading. aira. and errors on the live dash.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

kadabriel wrote:

if you mean 1.05.06 nop is not woking i start using these 30/06/2019. works on mine but not on any othe other machines. IS ODD ODD
Learn, Play Enjoy!

Kryptyc
Level 8
Fixed it how? I've got the latest of all 3 software versions and still can't display any hardware information. Gif/Picture work just fine. but hardware shows no fans to select and selecting any of the CPU to monitor produces no screen.