cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog Ryujin II 360 Malfunctioning

cruncyhcone
Level 7

My RoG Ryujin II 360 is suddenly not working. Whenever I turn on my PC, fan spins really fast and the CPU Temperature keeps on increaing til my PC shuts down due to CPU high temp despite the AIO Fans spinning at full speed.

I noticed the only fix for this is when starting the computer and when fans starts spinning fast, unplug the cable from the AIO to fan hub and replug it again to the fan hub and the temperature suddenly goes down. I think the pump is broken since fans still spins fast but the temparature still increases.

I also noticed on Armoury Crate, there's no AIO Fan Controller.

cruncyhcone_1-1700052583267.png

Sometimes the Fans on the radiator doesn't spin as well, the only way to fix it is the same as what I stated before, to unplug and re-plug the AIO to Fan hub. So I don't know if the Fan Hub is broken and I don't see anyone selling the RoG Ryujin Fan Hub

I'm really not sure if the issue is the Fan Hub or the Pump itself is broken or everything on the AIO is broken.

1 REPLY 1

Aureliannn_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @cruncyhcone ,

based on your issue, may I ask have you confirm whether the fan is correctly installed?

You can refer to the following link.

[ROG Component] ROG RYUJIN II installation/LED instructions | Official Support | ASUS Global

May I ask have you try to uninstall Armoury Crate?

May I ask when did the issue occur? Did it occur the first time you install the ROG Ryujin II?

Could you also help record and provide the relevant logs for us to investigate further?
For log operation steps, please refer to Q5: What is App Diagnostics? (New Feature)
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1043747/#a14
After recording the log, please upload it to the cloud, approve access, and PM me the link.

Thank you.