cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Ryujin 240 Fan Curve

Thrawn0502
Level 7
Hi folks, I have the AIO installed on my I7 8700k today. I have followed every step everything connected correctly and the firmware updated to 1.05. Unfortunately, all fans in the AI ​​Suit 3 are always at 100%. Is not there a fan curve from Asus?

Update:

After hours of searching and testing, I give up. This AIO makes something visually but for this price is very poor. The volume under load is unbearable, especially the NVRAM fan is hell. The Noctua fans can be heard clearly from 50%. I am really an Asus fanboy but I can not recommend this product especially in the price range. I really do not want to comment on the really bad fan control at this point!

greetz
Thrawn
3 REPLIES 3

mdzcpa
Level 12
Thrawn0502 wrote:
Hi folks, I have the AIO installed on my I7 8700k today. I have followed every step everything connected correctly and the firmware updated to 1.05. Unfortunately, all fans in the AI ​​Suit 3 are always at 100%. Is not there a fan curve from Asus?

Update:

After hours of searching and testing, I give up. This AIO makes something visually but for this price is very poor. The volume under load is unbearable, especially the NVRAM fan is hell. The Noctua fans can be heard clearly from 50%. I am really an Asus fanboy but I can not recommend this product especially in the price range. I really do not want to comment on the really bad fan control at this point!

greetz
Thrawn

Do you see the individual Pump and Fan curves appearing under Fan Expert in AI Suite III?

When they do not appear, or they appear but curve adjustments do not work, there are two ways to cure.

Uninstall AIS and re-install AI Suite version 3.00.28 https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/Utility/AI_Suite_III_3.00.28.zip?_ga=2.84053721.1323939482.154...

Run the Fan Tuning in Fan Expert.

Gofran
Level 8
he i had this issue also put aio header in cha1 fan one next to it that should work

Gofran wrote:
he i had this issue also put aio header in cha1 fan one next to it that should work

You can also connect the pump header to the CPU_Fan.