cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog Ryujin 1 360 lightbar stays on after shutdown with rainbow effect. I've set it to solid red.

asussux
Level 7

Anyone know how to turn it off? 

All my other  ROG RGB's are set to turn off in shutdown effect in armoury crate but for some reason the cooler's lightbar stays on in a rainbow colour and isn't the colour I've set it to which is solid red. 

I can't use erp S4 and S5 shutdown power modes because for some bizarre reason any power loss to my motherboard results in me having to reset my motherboards cmos to get it to boot. 

I've done a complete windows reinstall after using armoury crates uninstall tool and reinstalling armoury crate and the ****** thing still lights up in a rainbow effect after shutting down. 

1 REPLY 1

Aureliannn_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @asussux ,

based on your issue, may I inquire whether you have update the device firmware to the latest version?

May I ask when did the issue started to occur? Have you change any setting?

Have you try to use the official "Uninstall tool" to reinstall the Armoury Crate?

Kindly provide the video demonstrate the issue (device stays on aftershutdown with rainbow effects)
Could you also help record and provide the relevant logs for us to investigate further?
Please confirm that the logs have accurately recorded the issue at the time it occurred.
For log operation steps, please refer to Q5: What is App Diagnostics? (New Feature)
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1043747/#a14
After recording the log, please upload it to the cloud, approve access, and PM me the link.
Additionally, kindly provide the product serial number too, thank you.